Monday 8 February 2016

Thornton Manor

Thornton Manor is an exclusive wedding venue in Thornton Hough on the Wirral.  A very beautiful place to have your big day and with 3 unique outdoor venues on site as well as the very beautiful house itself, it really is the very best wedding venue in the North West offering brides a slice of history and style to put your own unique spin on your big day.

I am pleased to announce that I have just been made one of the preferred suppliers for the venue, which means the venue recommends my services to brides booking or enquiring.  I will be attending the open evenings once a month.

I took a tour of the place today and got to see the house, and the 3 venues on the grounds of the manor.  It really does have the wow factor and I can not wait to work with the venue in the coming years.

www.thorntonmanor.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment