Saturday 20 February 2016

Cashmere Lashes the Ultimate in luxury for the Bride to be

The Ultimate luxury and glamour in lashes, for the bride to be on her big day are Cashmere Lashes.

I have been offering these Cashmere lashes now for the last 2 weeks at the salon to all my clients and I absolutely love them.

They are lighter and softer than the regular classic lash that I offer and they are far kinder to the natural lash, because they are flat at the base so they sit flush to the natural lash which means less glue, a connect that is stronger so less twisting and crosses and it means my client is less likely to pick at the lash.

With the classic lash I offer they are full and they looks fabulous, but the lash is fairly rigid and my ladies do often say they just want to give their eyes a good rub and they can not.  With the Cashmere being lighter and a
better bond they can do this without feeling like they are going to lose lashes.

All in all, I prefer these to the classic lash and I am so glad to be offering these to my clients at Star Beauty and for Feb/March I am offering these at an intro price of just £40 but these will be going to the original price of £50 in April.

To book contact me on 07590 979877 or www.facebook.com/eyecoutureatstarbeauty

Star Beauty
1A Pooltown Road
Whitby
CH5 3RE




No comments:

Post a Comment