Monday 25 January 2016

Made up by Cathryn


There are 3 Words that define my style in terms of Bridal Makeup and Style:

Classic, Timeless and Elegant

You want to be able to look at your photos in 10, 20 and 30 years time and smile back at the image rather than seeing something very dated and of that time.

I am Cathryn Kerwin-Rawlinson and I own Made up by Cathryn, I have been a Makeup Artist now for over 8 years and in 2015 I won the County Brides Award for Best Bridal Makeup in the North West, with many weddings under my belt. I have an amazing kit full of makeup for all skin tones and skin types and the brands I use are: MAC, Illamasqua, Charlotte Tilbury, Laura Mercier, Nars, and I am trained to Master level in the art of Airbrush makeup using the brand Airbase.

I live an breath weddings and it really is my love and passion and I recently started a blog talking about makeup and past brides check www.madeupby.blogspot.com

to see more check out www.madeupbycathryn.co.uk or facebook 

www.facebook.com/madeupbycathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment