Sunday 24 January 2016

Classic, Timeless and Elegant Bridal Makeup




So I got to thinking about my past brides, my bridal makeup and my style in general....  and I think there are three words that define my look and style:

Classic

Timeless

Elegant

When looking back on those pictures in 10, 20, 30 and 40 years time you want to smile and know that you look your very best on your day and you don't cringe because you went with a look that was very much of the time and it was just too extreme.



My thoughts on bridal makeup is that you can take a look from the era but don't take it to the extreme, and current trends would be heavy contour, extreme Strobing that the skin can look fairly plastic and heavy over-filled eyebrows.  Its keeping it clean and keeping it simple.

A Bride should always be radiant, and most of all extremely Elegant, so the makeup should enhance the brides inner beauty and style.



I look at all my bridal work with pride because each and every bride I have worked on I really like, from brides going for very natural, to brides slightly vintage in styling through to brides who have opted for high glamour, but each and every one of them exudes pure Classic, Timeless Elegance.

To see more visit

www.madeupbycathryn.co.uk
call me on 07590 979877


No comments:

Post a Comment